Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Madness

Well surprisingly I've been inundated with Christmas orders so I've been furiously working away in my spare time trying to get all the bits crocheted up and ready to put together.  I've got some REAL cats to try and match this time, so again, am being challenged to see what I can come up with....love it!

From left to right:
Princess (charcoal cat), Jellicle (tortoiseshell), Megsy (orange and white tabby)

Closer detail of Jellicle.  I predominantly used black wool flecked with brown and white, with random patches of white, orange, black nd brown wools.  Apologies for the dark pic, I'll post a better one when they're finished!

Some of my Christmas orders...amongst this mess are bits of Jimmy Monkey (Amisaru being made to match the photo of Jimmy Monkey), Batman Amineko, Princess, Jellicle and Megsy...I have more than 10 on the go all at the same time!!

A Gorilla Amigurumi I made a few months back as a one-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment